Cultivate Labs builds crowdsourced forecasting and internal crowdfunding programs for private sector organizations, governments, and research institutions around the world.
- Crowdsourced Predictions with Cultivate Forecasts
- Live Audience Predictions with Flashcast
- Enterprise Crowdfunding with Ignite
How Cultivative Labs Works
Cultivate Lab’s products unleash valuable insights you’ve never been able to access before and are used in settings like government intelligence agencies, advanced research labs, global pharmaceutical companies, and investment management firms.
- Use collective intelligence to reduce risk for your most important decisions.
Cultivate Forecasts lets you gather internal forecasts to uncover ground truth and measure your forecast accuracy.
- Forecasts are aggregated in real-time so you always know what the ‘crowd says’ when making big decisions. If there’s only a 25% chance we will meet our product development deadline, then you can course correct.
- Cultivate Forecasts uses several types of forecasting methods like prediction markets and probability elicitation proven effective by academic and government-sponsored research we’ve been a part of.
How to get most out of Cultivative Labs with AI Guides
Get an unbiased assessment of your needs, and shortlist the best options. Make sure you only buy what you need, and that it will work in your environment.
Discuss how multiple tools can fit together, so that you can drive efficiencies in your practice, and find new sources of value for clients as the rate of technological change accelerates.
Save valuable billable hours trying to master AI and develop your sourcing strategy. Focus on your business instead.
First, we find out whether your business has the potential for a successful AI project that supports your goals. (If it doesn’t, we’ll tell you!)
We conduct exhaustive interviews and analysis in order to define the objectives you need to meet to succeed.
Finally, you get a detailed roadmap for reaching those objectives, and we point you to the right vendors for your project.
Avoid falling behind in the race to deploy AI.
Instead, you can mitigate the risks of your investment and tap into the power and potential of artificial intelligence to transform your business into a leading force in your industry.