IBM Watson Assistant
IBM Watson Assistant uses artificial intelligence that understands customers in context to provide fast, consistent, and accurate answers across any application, device, or channel. Remove the frustration of long wait times, tedious searches, and unhelpful chatbots with the leader in trustworthy AI.
- Give your customers truly accurate and complete answers with robust topic understanding, AI-powered intelligent search, and human agent handoff.
- Answer questions with real-time Natural Language Processing (NLP) in very few steps.
- Keep the conversation going with AI that adapts to customer needs and doesn’t break when deviations occur in conversations.
How IBM Watson Assistant Works
Create and launch a highly-intelligent, AI-powered virtual agent in an hour without writing a single line of code. Connect to existing content sources and applications to get stuff done for your customers.
- Build a better customer experience without a degree in computer science. Get up and running in minutes by using a drag-and-drop interface to build dialog. Then customize your chatbot to fit your brand and embed it in your website with a simple copy and paste.
- Future proof your customers’ experiences by integrating with existing channels and back-end systems to complete their journey. Watson Assistant’s robust integrations can answer questions, perform transactions, and route customers to the agents they need.
- Built with IBM security, scalability, and flexibility, Watson Assistant understands any written language and is designed for global deployment.
How to get most out of IBM Watson Assistant with AI Guides
Get an unbiased assessment of your needs, and shortlist the best options. Make sure you only buy what you need, and that it will work in your environment.
Discuss how multiple tools can fit together, so that you can drive efficiencies in your practice, and find new sources of value for clients as the rate of technological change accelerates.
Save valuable billable hours trying to master AI and develop your sourcing strategy. Focus on your business instead.
First, we find out whether your business has the potential for a successful AI project that supports your goals. (If it doesn’t, we’ll tell you!)
We conduct exhaustive interviews and analysis in order to define the objectives you need to meet to succeed.
Finally, you get a detailed roadmap for reaching those objectives, and we point you to the right vendors for your project.
Avoid falling behind in the race to deploy AI.
Instead, you can mitigate the risks of your investment and tap into the power and potential of artificial intelligence to transform your business into a leading force in your industry.