LanguageTool checks for spelling and grammar errors and provides style suggestions — automatically recognizing the language you are typing in.
- Spelling, grammar and style checking — directly in the browser
- Detects the language automatically after a few characters are typed
- Runs automatically on all websites and with almost all web-based applications; can be turned off on any website
How LanguageTool Works
Go well beyond grammar and spell checking, and impress with clear, precise and stylistically correct writing.
- Works with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge (from version 83), Safari
- Integration for Google Docs and Microsoft Word (Word 2016 or later, Windows + Mac + Online)
- All detected errors come with a short explanation.
- Double-click a word for synonyms.
How to get most out of LanguageTool with AI Guides
Get an unbiased assessment of your needs, and shortlist the best options. Make sure you only buy what you need, and that it will work in your environment.
Discuss how multiple tools can fit together, so that you can drive efficiencies in your practice, and find new sources of value for clients as the rate of technological change accelerates.
Save valuable billable hours trying to master AI and develop your sourcing strategy. Focus on your business instead.
First, we find out whether your business has the potential for a successful AI project that supports your goals. (If it doesn’t, we’ll tell you!)
We conduct exhaustive interviews and analysis in order to define the objectives you need to meet to succeed.
Finally, you get a detailed roadmap for reaching those objectives, and we point you to the right vendors for your project.
Avoid falling behind in the race to deploy AI.
Instead, you can mitigate the risks of your investment and tap into the power and potential of artificial intelligence to transform your business into a leading force in your industry.