TealBook delivers a supplier data foundation that unifies your systems, empowers your people, and optimizes your suppliers.
- Find qualified suppliers more effectively than a search on the open web allows.
- Quickly bring supplier spend programs to target levels.
- Drive supplier performance and enable supply-side innovation.
How Tealbook Works
Unlike supplier data sources that repackage or depend on supplier self-reporting, TealBook builds a more comprehensive and refined data set using a proprietary, 5-step process.
- Access digestible supplier overviews and descriptions of products and services, information about a supplier’s geographic reach, NAICS codes, and suppliers with similar offerings.
- Easily find contact information for salespeople and executives, as well as generic inboxes if you don’t already have a point of contact. You can also quickly navigate to a supplier’s website or social media.
- Get information on a supplier’s ethical practices and sustainability efforts, as well as any connected associations, corporate relationships, and the amount of time they’ve been in business. You can also see reviews left for suppliers.
- Find tax ID numbers, corporation size, and revenue projections.
- If a supplier has diversity, sustainability, or industry-specific certifications, you will find them listed, as well as any security or patent information.
How to get most out of Tealbook with AI Guides
Get an unbiased assessment of your needs, and shortlist the best options. Make sure you only buy what you need, and that it will work in your environment.
Discuss how multiple tools can fit together, so that you can drive efficiencies in your practice, and find new sources of value for clients as the rate of technological change accelerates.
Save valuable billable hours trying to master AI and develop your sourcing strategy. Focus on your business instead.
First, we find out whether your business has the potential for a successful AI project that supports your goals. (If it doesn’t, we’ll tell you!)
We conduct exhaustive interviews and analysis in order to define the objectives you need to meet to succeed.
Finally, you get a detailed roadmap for reaching those objectives, and we point you to the right vendors for your project.
Avoid falling behind in the race to deploy AI.
Instead, you can mitigate the risks of your investment and tap into the power and potential of artificial intelligence to transform your business into a leading force in your industry.